Friday, December 18, 2009

This is the space being rented to carry out the mission. Too hard to paint at home. It is bigger than my house. Looking forward to decorating it and having a showing.
I'll put the art in party, baby, yeah!
It is in Bloomington, IL. Across from the Second Presbyterian Church. Southwest corner of East St and Monroe St.
Five guys are opening a chef's training kitchen on the ground level of the building. They are also farmers who grow there own food, all organic. They plan to put a restaurant in the building, too; if all goes well. I'll update y'all on the organic kitchen as it progresses.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff- how exciting!!! I am looking very forward to your painting in '10. What fun. Your space looks great. I can feel the creative juices flowing already. It was good to see you over Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed your hot tub. Merry Christmas.... Here's to next year...Love your sister from Colorado Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so excited about following this!

    ReplyDelete