Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ramping up

Hello,

Starting January One of 2010, I will finish one painting a day for one year. I will publish each painting the day I paint it, if possible.
If I must be sans internet access for more than a day, I will still finish a painting each day, and simply post the pictures when I get to a computer. Now I must prepare...

Oh, the painting to the right is mine. However, It does not count towards the daily total. Just making sure this will work.

I will jot a note, each day, about my life as it evolves during this endeavor. I will also include a discussion of the painting itself. I also may describe the creative process behind the painting, or I might not. But until January One, 2010, my daily posts will be brief; and will only concern my preparations towards this endeavor.

4 comments:

  1. 365 days is a very long time. Will you be looking for ideas for your paintings? You could even have a contest of sorts.....just thinking out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a photo I am having a hard time getting painted the way I want...maybe you could give it a try for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes 365 days is a challenge. I was going to do one pic a week, but it just did not feel right. I will take any suggestion. I also will be perusing the web fir inspiration the next few weeks.

    pepkohl- send me the photo and I'll paint it.

    ReplyDelete