Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Kwajalein Memory" Acrylic on paper.
Well, I did not like this one at first, but it grew on me. I started two others after this, so at least I'm beginning to roll with the process. It was 37 deg in the loft today. Had some guests stop by and they promptly got in my warmed up tent. I made them get out so they could experience the full effect off the cold I am working in. Freezing hands makes it hard to paint. I was thinking of Kwajalein Atoll when I painted this; where I lived for 3 years. I don't wish I was back there very often, but on a day like today... global warming? ha

3 comments:

  1. 8 out of 10, did this help your studio warm up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff- hope it warms up soon. Are you having fun? Your blog has inspired me to try to finish a cross stitch I started about 3 years ago...by the end of the year.
    See ya...becky fuller

    ReplyDelete